top of page

Help! I need to serve legal papers but don’t know the person’s address

Don't worry, our Tracing investigators can help you on a no-trace no fee basis. Just send us an email explaining the documents that you need to serve and we will respond as soon as possible. We will need to ask you a few questions about the respondent that we need to trace before we can progress.

Tracing Investigator Service

Private individuals who are trying to serve papers sometimes face additional difficulties when they have lost touch with the respondent. Our tracing investigation service is available directly to the applicant who finds themselves in this difficult situation.

This tracing service operates throughout the UK and overseas.

So we can help you too -

Contact us today

Tel: 0333 242 0630


Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square
bottom of page